Last updated: 03/22/2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They help websites remember your preferences and actions, enhancing your browsing experience and enabling certain website functionalities.
Types of cookies we use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the Site to function correctly. They enable core functionalities, such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Site functions.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, such as which pages are visited most often and if any error messages are received. They help us improve the Site’s performance and your overall experience. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make, such as your language, region, or login information. They help provide a more personalized experience by remembering your preferences.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies track your browsing habits and are used to deliver targeted advertising relevant to your interests. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Managing your cookie preferences
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can choose to accept or decline cookies, as well as delete cookies that have already been set. To learn more about how to manage cookies on popular browsers, visit the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Please note that disabling cookies may affect your browsing experience and some features of the Site may not function properly.
Pure Choice Health
Email: [email protected]